Wednesday, January 16, 2008

That's the way it's going to be little darling



"We'll go riding on the horses"...ye hey "Way up in the sky little darling".."I will pick you up..." Love that song by Darrel Braithwaite, do you knaow it...then sing along with me.

Just skipping , I have heard from my dear freinds and we are catching up for coffee tomorrow across the road from the beach...although we will not be riding the horses...just letting the wind rip through our manes......(Yes mine is rather long at the moment, colour and cut next week) It will be lovely to catch up on all the news of their holidays and families ....although we stay in touch on the flickr, sitting down with a latte and swappping magazines does it for me...We have been in lock down since December with all the tourists visiting our little part of the world....can't wait to see Aunty Wendy,Jules, Little old flowers, Make believe and Adored before...We will be a flickin....stay tuned

3 comments:

oldflowers4me said...

hello avalon- cant wait to see you today for magazine swap friday- ive missed you heaps- singing and skipping love jo.

Lola Enchanted said...

Oh I hope you all have fun at the magazine swap!!!!!!!~
I'm going to mention you on my blog!!!!!!~

Miss Robyn said...

ahhh so another australian blogger! and as for those tourists - yep, know all about it.. living in the Blue Mts of NSW !