Thursday, September 11, 2008

Spring is in the air


Peony roses are abundant in the USA and I just love them. We don't see many here down under. I probably prefer the white. Getting back out into the garden now the weather has truned. Looking forward to seeing the peony poppies that old flowers gave me from her garden last year. She loves to share her seed heads. I can only offer her forget me nots, they are the easiets to grow yet she cannot get them going! With the drought you have to think carefully about what you plant..

3 comments:

oldflowers4me said...

you know i just love for-get-me-not's-they just dont want to grow in our garden-i think it must be the fairys who take them.

The Backporch Artessa said...

Ohhhh Peonys are my FAVORITE! lovely photo!

Lola Enchanted said...

Beautiful peonys!!!!!