Saturday, February 2, 2008

Charming



For Kari
Originally uploaded by avalon8theroses
Oh it was a rush, although I started early, I can never be quite happy with what a make. It is when I get to the last one I finally get the hyang of it. These charms are for my freinds from the Charmed I 'm sure group hosted by the lovely Kari, I wish all the gals would respond to this posting so I can say hello again. This is a wonderful way of broadening your freindships, ideas, geographical boundaries and inspitaions. Flickr is the best magazine I have.......I am hooked
Oh the little hearts were made with clay, painted red and had valentines and greeting pates to them....I can't wait to get mine I have seen some on the flick...Di\va and Dunces..whew

10 comments:

oldflowers4me said...

oh my they look fantastic-

Lola Enchanted said...

These are absolutely divine!!!!! UGH! I want one! You are like me, I'm never truly happy with what I make. I always see improvement needing to be made. But, everyone else loves it! Same with you!!!!! I LOVE these charms! They are heaven on earth! Be proud! You are an artist!!!! take care!

LIBERTY POST EDITOR said...

Hello from Canada! I would love to post your Liberty dancing girl and share your blog with my readers...may I?

avalon8theroses said...

Thanks Lola Sweetie,yes we may be kindred spirits...
Old flowers thank you , can you see yours?
Liberty post...I took a while to get what you meant...you mean my ltille icon...A liberty girl...I must apologise..I cannot remember where I got here, but am happy for you to post her on your delightful blog. Love that Pammy Anderson shot..I love white rooms

The Backporch Artessa said...

Dearest Tracey!
Your charms are absolutely CHARMING! I couldn't resist pouring over each and every one! And Such a BIG THANK YOU for the lovely glass heart! It is fantastic, and has a place of honour in my studio to catch the light! Charms are pouring in, and I'm sure we'll have a wonderful swap! I'll keep you updated!
P.S. I adore your blog, and am going to put a link on it to mine if that's okay!
Hugs, Kari

Lola Enchanted said...

Just thought I'd say hello!!!~

Sandra Evertson said...

These are all fabulous!
Sandra Evertson

Alison Gibbs said...

Oh I love your charms.
Are they difficult to make.
Come visit my blog.
Alison

avalon8theroses said...

Welocme to my blog Alison, I am hopping over to yours now, I am just popping and Easter egg into my mouth..tra la la

avalon8theroses said...

Kari, yes yes uyeas and I will link to you
Hello to lola and sandra - how is that icy weather going?
Cheers
Tracey