Thursday, February 28, 2008

New look


Table
Originally uploaded by avalon8theroses
I have bought this table for $10 and have reset my favourite forties lamp on top , if you look on the shelf below I have a cushion oldflowers4 me made for my birthday. The print on the wall is one I bought at the Red Hill Market a few years ago. I am loving the colurs of this at present , however the table will be getting a white make over when I get the new sun room finished.
You would say a little cowdy meets boudoir look...

4 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

What a great buy that table was. Looks fabulous with your lamp taking centre stage!
Alison

avalon8theroses said...

Thanks Alsion, I am coming over for a visit to your blog
Cheers

blah said...

Avalon! what a beautiful shot and what a bargain!!

You've really done a lovely tabletop composition here

avalon8theroses said...

All things - thank you so much...lovely to have you drop by..I love your blog
Keep in touch
Tracey