Thursday, February 28, 2008

The princess


The princess
Originally uploaded by avalon8theroses
I was feeling a little down today like this little princess but have just spoken to my son and am feeling happy again. It is not a day of thorns but a day of serendiptiy. I am thinking of my two babies tomorrow .....Having a look at the new issue of Romantic homes will cheer me up. Getting decorating ideas from the new Australian House and garden for the sun room..it has to be all white. Hello to my babies if you have tuned in tonight....

3 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Oh how we miss our babies when they go!!
Alison

oldflowers4me said...

yesterday was a big day 4 me- i was feeling fantastic- im so glad that i saw you and had lunch- mmmm- yes you where sad- i thought about you all afternoon thinking are you ok- im here for you when ever- but when you got your magazines your face just shined- love you -our babys are in our hearts all ways- love jo.

avalon8theroses said...

Thanks Alison and Little Jo, loved seeing you at coffee today, Where were you Alsion we kept checking the bushes to see if we could find you
Having a great day
Love and kisses to you all
Tracey